Jennings Heating and Cooling has been making homes comfortable for over 86 years, offering reliable heating, cooling, ventilation, home electrical and commercial HVAC services that are unparalleled in the area. Looking for HVAC service in Copley, Ohio? Turn to the knowledgable comfort advisors and NATE certified technicians at Jennings to get the job done.
Services We Offer
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Air Quality
- Whole House Generators
- Home Electrical
- Commercial HVAC
Why Choose Jennings?
Before you choose a HVAC unit and company to install it, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. Choose Jennings for these key reasons:
- We can help you to choose the right air conditioning unit for your home. Every home has different needs, including for size and for cooling capacity. We will make sure that you are getting the right amount of cooling to keep your family comfortable during the most grueling summer.
- We will advise you about making sure that your unit is going to be affordable. Jennings recommends energy saving central cooling systems for the energy savings as well as for the cash savings to the family for many years to come.
- Jennings Heating and Air is EPA registered and uses registered technicians to install, maintain all units.
- We also use only the most up to date techniques and tools, ensuring that our service calls are as fast and efficient as they possibly can be.
Click here to learn more about why you should choose Jennings Heating and Cooling.
Installing a New Heating and Cooling System
You want your family to be comfortable for many years to come. When you choose Jennings, you are choosing the heating and air company Copley, Ohio residents trust for their homes. Years of experience as well as knowledge of the new techniques used in the industry keep us on the cutting edge, as well as keeping us in high demand. When you call Jennings for your HVAC installation you get:
- Friendly customer service from every call that you make, even if you only have a quick HVAC question to ask
- Trained and certified staff
- EPA registered company
- An energy saving air conditioning system
- The protection of knowing that you have a unit that is built to last
- The knowledge that you have a HVAC company that stands behind its work
- The security of knowing that you have employed the most trusted heating and air company Copley, Ohio
- Money savings (paying by the job rather than by the hour)