Jennings is a long established home service company with an excellent reputation looking for a residential electrician trainee due to company growth.
Our main focus is on panel changes, electrical problem service, and home standby generators.
- Steady work with an excellent wage structure.
- A full line of benefits.
- Continuous technical and customer service skills training.
- Excellent home and family time that allows you to keep your family first.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- Excellent medical coverage with a health savings account.
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company sponsored activities during the year.
- 401k retirement with company contribution.
- Uniforms, hooded sweatshirts, and jackets provided.
- Free coffee and bottled water.
- A valid driver’s license is necessary to perform all job duties.
- A positive attitude about life in general and have already developed a good work ethic.
- Honesty from every employee, every manager, and the company.
Why Consider a Career at Jennings Heating?
- Above average wages paid.
- Timely performance reviews for continuous improvement on the job.
- Customer skills training weekly.
- Continuous technical training to stay up to date.
- We utilize electronic invoicing, performance lists, and inventory control.
- Opportunity to earn outstanding wages, bonuses, and commission.
- Flexible shift hours available.
- Full-time employment, no 10 or 15 hour weeks.
- Scheduling that reduces customers and employees aggravation.
- Focus is always on providing a 5 star experience for the customer.
- A safe working environment.