As important as humidity is in cold weather, the same goes for dehumidification in warm weather. Excess humidity can have negative effects on both your home and your health, but can easily be taken care of with a whole house dehumidifier from Jennings.
Unlike portable dehumidifiers that only tackle the moisture in one room at a time, whole house dehumidifiers are connected to your central cooling system to maintain regular levels of humidity throughout the entire home.
Benefits of Whole Home Dehumidifiers
Whole house dehumidifiers have many advantages:
- Installed directly to your home’s cooling system
- Provide whole home comfort, not just in individual rooms
- Monitor relative humidity levels to create the right amount of moisture in the air
- Easy to maintain and only need attention once or twice a year
The Importance of Dehumidifiers
Excess humidity in the home can lead to:
- The growth of mold which may cause skin irritation and asthma attacks
- The growth of bacteria that may cause illness
- A stuffy, warm home despite constantly running AC
- Spread of dust mites in the home, which can lead to wheezing and coughing
- The slow deterioration of the structure of your home, from warped and cracked beams to mold infested walls
Request an Appointment
We’re ready to help you select the right dehumidifier for your home and create a comfortable and healthy environment for your family. Please fill out and submit the form below and a Jennings associate will be in touch shortly to discuss your needs.