According to the Small Business Administration, HVAC systems account for 40% of the electricity used in commercial buildings. You can choose to either control your energy costs, or let them control your business.
Energy management services at Jennings can help your organization lay the groundwork for continuous improvement of your energy usage.
Conducting an Energy Assessment:
- Helps create an action plan to reduce the risks of rising energy prices
- Identifies where energy can be recovered
- Helps in budgeting for future operating costs
- Conserves scarce financial resources
Energy Management Assessment Opportunities
- Lighting efficiency
- Building tightness and integrity of structure
- Ventilation control
- Mechanical systems
- Building schedules
- Control systems
- Hot water systems
- Building insulation
- Steam trap evaluation
- Air distribution system evaluation
Knowing where, how and the amount of energy your facility uses and wastes is a vital step toward conserving both financial and natural resources.
Too often large sums are spent on the wrong upgrades relative to their potential to save, while even greater and sometimes less costly improvements are missed.
Request an Appointment
Please fill out and submit the form below to request an energy assessment and start saving!