Harsh weather events in Northeast Ohio often leave many of us without power. Anticipated changes to Ohio’s power infrastructure leave many of us wondering if the electricity we take for granted today may be less dependable in the future. But inevitable weather disasters and unreliable power delivery don’t have to disrupt your way of life! Jennings Heating now offers Briggs & Stratton whole-house backup generators to give you peace-of-mind. Contact us to learn how a whole-house backup generator can protect your family and your home, and can provide comfort during power interruptions.
Why do I need a whole-house backup generator?
Is backup power is necessary? Consider these reasons why you should install a whole-house backup generator:
- The loss of heating or cooling for just four hours can increase the risk of hypothermia or heat exhaustion for the young, elderly, and infirm.
- The loss of heating when temperatures fall below freezing can cause water and waste pipes to freeze and burst and sump pumps to back up. These disasters can cost tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
- The loss of electricity for just 24 hours can allow food to spoil. A month’s worth of food costs $800 for the average family to replace.
- The loss of electricity can make your home and property more susceptible to break ins. Recent reports indicate that crime increases by at least 23% during extended blackouts.
- A whole house generator from Jennings Heating will provide emergency power to your home medical devices such as Monitors and C-PAP Machines around the clock.
What does a whole-house backup generator provide?
A permanently installed Briggs & Stratton home backup generator automatically protects your home from power outages caused by weather or interrupted power delivery. A whole-house backup generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, providing emergency power to your entire home.
Briggs & Stratton whole-house generators are easy to install and easy to use.
A permanently installed Briggs & Stratton standby generator connects to your home’s natural gas line or liquid propane fuel source, and starts with an automatic transfer switch that comes with the whole house backup generator.
When you want the ultimate in premium protection, go for FORTRESS™, the dealer exclusive line of Standby Generator Systems. Backed by the industry’s longest parts, labor and travel 6-year limited warranty*, Briggs & Stratton’s Fortress line comes standard with an oil warmer to ensure your generator starts every time, even in the chill of winter. Explore the best Briggs & Stratton Generator Power Options for you.
Contact Jennings Heating
Don’t wait for the next storm or power failure and risk your family’s health and safety. Contact Jennings Heating and Cooling to request a free, comprehensive quote for the installation of a Briggs & Stratton whole-house backup generator for your home. You’ll have peace-of-mind knowing that your home and property are protected.