Living in Ohio, we all know way too well about humidity and its effects throughout the summer months. But did you know humidity also plays an important role in the winter as well? Having a lack of humidity in your home has a direct impact on your health in ways you normally would not consider.
Dry winter air:
- Irritates and inflames nasal passages
- Makes you more vulnerable to nose & throat viruses
- Increases your chance of catching the flu
- Causes itchy, dry, cracked skin
- Can cause cracked lips and nose bleeds
How Jennings Can Help
- Jennings Heating can install a whole-house humidifier tied directly into your central heating and cooling system to monitor and maintain relative humidity levels
- Jennings Heating and Cooling can also install a state of the art cleaning or air purifying system to help rid your home of dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, carbon monoxide and other gases, as well as bacteria and other viruses.
- We install the cleaning or air purifying system as part of your central heating and cooling system so that each time your system runs, the air in your home is filtered through and removes harmful contaminants throughout the entire house.
What Are The Benefits?
The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. The EPA also reports that indoor air can be up to one hundred times more polluted than the air outside. That’s why it is ever so important to make sure you and your family are breathing in clean air.
The air in your home is filled with:
- harmful gases
- airborne contaminants.
Installing a whole house solution can help provide relief from these irritants way more efficiently than standard furnace filters.
If it feels like all you do is constantly clean and dust your home, installing a whole-home system means you’ll need to clean dust less. This makes keeping your home and its contents cleaner and more comfortable so much easier.
It is a fact that the build-up of dust and dirt can be damaging to your heating and cooling equipment. This in turn contributes to increased and more expensive maintenance or premature failure. Your typical furnace filter simply cannot provide enough protection. With an air filtration system. we can help ensure that your heating and cooling system lasts as long as possible.
Build-up of dust, dirt, pet dander, hair and other substances on your heating and cooling equipment can reduce its efficiency by as much as 25%. A whole house air filtration system can filter out these particles and help maintain the efficiency of your central heating and cooling system by enabling it to satisfy your needs quicker, using less energy.
How Do I Get This Whole Home Solution?
Simply call 330-784-1286 to speak with a comfort advisor about your options today!