When it comes to your home heating system, you have many options. From gas to electric to propane, you want to make sure you select the best option for your specific situation.
Learn About Home Heating Options from Jennings
At Jennings Heating and Cooling, our trained technicians can ensure you make the right choice from all the home heating options available.
- Natural Gas Furnaces – For parts of the country, such as Ohio, a natural gas furnace is sometimes the best option. Monthly heating costs for gas can be lower than with electric. It is also a safe and clean type of heat. In addition, the gas is delivered directly to your home through gas pipelines.
- Electric Furnaces – There are a couple of different types of electric heating. A typical option is a forced-air heating unit that uses ductwork. Radiant heat uses baseboard ductwork or a system that goes below the floor of the rooms in which it is used. A heat pump or heat exchange are two other popular options.
- Propane Heating – If you live in the country, you may not have gas lines that make it all the way to your home. If this is the case, propane heating is an option. Typically, once the system is installed, propane would be purchased from a supply company when needed to fill the propane tank.
- Radiator Heating – Hot water can also be used to keep your house warm in the winter months. With hot water, a boiler heats the water that then moves through a series of radiators throughout your home heating each room as it goes. The newer systems are much more efficient than older models.
Stay Up With Current Technology
At Jennings Heating and Cooling, we stay current on all of the technological advances in home heating options. Our trained, expert technicians can answer any questions you may have and help you and your family determine the best option for you and your individual situation.
No two homes are alike, so it is important to select a heating solution that will keep your home warm and comfortable, but not be too large of a system for your home.
Be Assured With Our Guarantee
At Jennings Heating and Cooling, our NATE Certified technicians have the training and experience to ensure you find the right home heating option for you. We have been assisting families, like yours, for over 80 years.
Your satisfaction is important to us. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition, at Jennings, you will find:
- We are available 24/7/365
- Over 25,000 satisfied customers
- Never an emergency fee
- We install, service, and remove all brands
- BBB Accredited Business with A+ rating
- No fine print
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
Connect with Jennings to Find Out More
Contact us today, or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment. The sooner you call, the sooner we can help you find the right heating solution for you.