Do you know how to maintain and repair your HVAC unit? Do you know which heating and air company Norton, Ohio residents turn to for their HVAC needs? If the answer to both of those questions is “no”, then you need to learn more about Jennings Heating and Cooling and how we can help you with your heating and cooling needs now and in the future.
While you can certainly read the information that came with your unit, you may not still have all of that information available to you or it might be outdated. You can also choose other methods of getting this information; however, you may not be as convinced that you are really getting the best advice.
Why You Should Get Advice Directly from the Right Heating and Air Company
Jennings Heating and Cooling Co., Inc. is the heating and air company Norton, Ohio trusts with their home and commercial units for a reason. We know what we are doing and have been in business for more than 80 years. Our company started as a family owned coal company and has expanded to meet all of the needs of our customers from all of the Northeast Ohio area. Some of the benefits you get from Jennings:
- We use state of the art technology. We stay ahead of the learning curve so that we can provide you with the very best in service. Your doctor continues his education during his entire career to give you the best care. We continue to learn so that we can give you the best service.
- We are EPA registered so that you know we are compliant with all of the regulations required for the HVAC industry.
- We are proudly serving all of Northeast Ohio with emergency service and appointment hours.
- We believe that there is nothing more important than customer satisfaction – you will always reach us, 24 hours a day. We will do whatever we need to do to give you the service that you need. And, if there are no repairs to do, we can help you determine the best new heating and cooling system for your home.
Jennings Heating and Cooling and Unique Pricing Concepts
Some companies in the HVAC industry price by the hour rather than by the job. That means that your final bill can be shockingly high. On the other hand, Jennings Heating and Cooling uses a different way of pricing for our customers-
- Instead of charging by the hour, we charge our customers by the job. That way you know exactly how much the service is going to cost you. We will show you our entire pricing book as well (You are unlikely to find that kind of openness anywhere else).
- Whether we are selling you a new unit, cleaning and inspecting an existing one or repairing a broken unit, we will not only let you know how much it will cost to fix but your best options as well.