Buying and installing a new furnace can be a stressful time. Making sure you made all the right decisions when purchasing a furnace and then during the install can keep you awake at night. That doesn’t need to be the case if you call Jennings Heating and Cooling. With over 80 years of experience, your gas furnace installation will be a snap.
Find The Right Company For Your Gas Furnace Installation
Finding the right company to install your new gas furnace should not be taken lightly. You will need to live with this furnace for many years to come which means you will be interacting with the company you select, off and on, for years.
- First, you will want to make sure that they know and understand your furnace. When installing a furnace, experience matters. You should never allow a company that doesn’t have the properly trained and certified technicians anywhere near your furnace.
- Secondly, are they up to date on the latest technologies? This is important due to the fact that by utilizing modern technologies to install and maintain your furnace, you can save quite a bit of money over the years on heating bills and maintenance.
- In addition, if you are working with the right company, they can make suggestions during the install that will help keep your family warm and comfortable for years to come and also safe.
- Finally, the right company will also offer suggestions on improvements that will increase the efficiency of your heating system. A gas furnace is not a standalone machine. There is ductwork and air filters that all play a part in the overall efficiency of your system.
Let Jennings Heating And Cooling Help With Your Gas Furnace Installation
Here at Jennings, we have been servicing our community and families, just like yours, for over 80 years. Our highly trained technicians are NATE Certified and have the experience needed to get your furnace install done right.
We only use the latest state-of-the art technologies when we do installation, and when you purchase your new gas furnace from us, we offer you a performance guarantee on equipment for up to five years.
Your satisfaction is important to us. Which is why we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As a family owned business, it is important to us to ensure that your family is warm and comfortable all winter long.
- We have over 25,000 satisfied customers
- We never charge an emergency fee
- We are an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- We have an A+ Rating with the BBB
- We service all brands – that includes removal and installation
Contact Us For Your Gas Furnace Installation
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your gas furnace installation. Our experienced and trained technicians can ensure your furnace install is done right the first time. Don’t wait, make and appointment today!