Just like your car runs better if it has a regular tune-up, so does your furnace. A furnace that is operating at top performance, not only heats your home better, it can save you money on your monthly utility bills. To keep your furnace revved up and running well, contact Jennings Heating and Cooling for your next furnace tune-up.
Discover What a Furnace Tune-up Can Do For You
When it is time to have a furnace tune-up, it is time to give us a call at Jennings Heating and Cooling. Our expert technicians will perform a complete tune-up to ensure your furnace is running at peak performance. The typical tune-up can include the following:
- A Visual Inspection – Our technician will first determine that the fuel-burning process is initiating correctly. An inspection of the venting system is also completed.
- Check the Filter – We will want to ensure that the filter is in good shape and doesn’t need replaced. If it is dirty or clogged, a new one will be necessary.
- Blower Condition – Next the blower will need to be inspected to determine if there are any obstructions. If any are found, they will need to be removed. For some furnaces, the blower may also need to be lubricated.
- Clean the Burners – The burners will need to be removed, so they can be inspected and cleaned. Once the burners are removed, the inside of the furnace can be inspected for rust or seams that have separated or even for holes. The pilot will also be cleaned.
- Safety Tests– Once the inside has been inspected, the furnace will be put back together and a safety test can be run. It is important to make sure that the furnace is running properly and not too hot. Also, a test for carbon monoxide levels should be completed.
Plan Now for Your Next Furnace Tune-up
When it is time for your next furnace tune-up, you will want to have a company with the experience to get the job done right. At Jennings, we have over 80 years’ experience as well as:
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Available 24/7 365 days a year
- 25,000 satisfied customers
- No emergency fees
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- A+ BBB rating
- Straight forward pricing and quotes
As a family owned business, we know how important your home and the health and safety of your family is to you. One of the best ways to keep your home safe and sound is with a furnace tune-up. We always provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In fact, we are not satisfied until you are.
Contact Us Today
Take a moment now to give us a call or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment. There is no better time than now to get your furnace tuned up, so don’t put it off. Contact us now.