Efficient and reliable heating and cooling at your place of business is a necessity. Keeping your employees comfortable and productive is a top priority, as is keeping equipment and materials cool, safe and dry. Malfunctions and problems can mean loss of profits. Trust Jennings Heating and Cooling to offer the best, most advanced, most reliable products and service available.
Jenning’s Heating and Cooling has been helping business owners like you with all their commercial HVAC needs for over 80 years. We can consult, install, service, maintain and support your entire heating and cooling system. Whether you need advice on a new purchase or fast, emergency service we’ll be here for you. We’ve been servicing our Northeast Ohio communities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year since 1931!
How can we help you with your commercial HVAC needs?
- Comprehensive heavy and light HVAC services
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and refrigeration
- Schools, churches, medical buildings, retail and commercial towers
- Custom planning and design
- Cost and efficiency consulting
- Installation and rooftop setup
- Air quality concerns
- Preventative maintenance for absolute peace of mind.
Why should you choose Jennings?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Fine Print.
- BBB Accredited Business with A+ rating
- We service and install all brands of heating & cooling systems
- Over 80 years of dedicated service. Over 25,000 satisfied customers!
- NATE Certified, Trained Technicians are available 24/7 with NO EMERGENCY FEES!
- Performance Guarantee on equipment for up to 5 years.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Straightforward pricing and quotes. No open-ended hourly pricing!
- State-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems
Let us help you take the next step:
Do you need help with your current system or need advice on a new HVAC system? Call us anytime for a free consultation.
Let Jennings conduct an HVAC energy savings assessment:
Knowing where, how and the amount of energy your facility uses is a vital step toward conserving both financial and natural resources and your budget.
By identifying and prioritizing energy saving opportunities and creating an action plan, Jennings Heating can help your organization lay the groundwork for continuous improvement (cost reduction) in energy utilization.
In a period when energy supplies are becoming increasingly constrained, organizations will choose to control energy costs or be controlled by them. With an energy assessment you will learn how your facility performs compared to other similar-use buildings.
Too often large sums are spent on the wrong upgrades relative to their potential to save, while even greater and sometimes less costly improvements are missed.
Call or e-mail us to receive a quote on an Energy Saving Assessment for your facility.
Stay In-Touch with Jennings for valuable advice and reminders:
If you’re not quite ready to call, please consider signing up for our newsletter containing valuable advice and reminders.