Time to spring into action! Yes it is time to change the oil in the lawnmower, get new mulch and have your air conditioner tuned up! Our Air Conditioner Tune-up special is in full swing for just $89.00. An air conditioner tune up can reduce your operating costs as well as extend the life of your unit. When your Jennings Heating technician arrives for your air conditioner tune-up, please feel free to ask him any questions you may have regarding your unit’s maintenance or operation. Our goal is to keep your air conditioning system at optimum performance for your comfort and energy efficiency. So call now to schedule your tune-up ! It’s the cool thing to do.
Some Cooling Tips
- Try cooking out when you know it will be hot, your oven can generate more BTU’s of heat than your Air Conditioner can cool.
- Turn off coffee pots when not brewing (use a thermos after its brewed)
- Use the dishwasher later after it has cooled down outside as they generate heat and humidity.
- Turn off unnecessary lights each watt of lighting = 3.41 Btu’s of cooling required.
- Make sure your windows are closed when running your AC, humid outside air will make the air conditioner work harder.
- Use a programmable thermostat to lower the temperature an hour or two before you get home from work, you’ll be comfortable and save money.Watch for debris in and around the air conditioner (especially cotton wood), as these can reduce efficiency.
Have a great spring and summer and thanks for making Jennings Heating and Cooling your comfort choice!
Mike Foraker, President