Energy Solutions For Your Business That Save Money & Resources
Organizations will choose to control energy costs or be controlled by them. With an energy assessment you will learn how your facility performs compared to other similar – use buildings. According to the Small Business Administration, HVAC accounts for 40% of the electricity used in commercial buildings.
Why Conduct an Energy Assessment?
- Helps create an action plan to reduce the risks of rising energy prices
- Identifies where energy can be recovered
- Helps in budgeting for future operating costs
- Conserves scarce financial resources
Knowing where, how and the amount of energy your facility uses and wastes is a vital step toward conserving both financial and natural resources. Too often large sums are spent on the wrong upgrades relative to their potential to save, while even greater and sometimes less costly improvements are missed.
By identifying and prioritizing Energy Saving Opportunities and creating an action plan, Jennings Heating can help your organization lay groundwork for continuous improvement (cost reduction) in energy utilization.
- Lighting Efficiency
- Building tightness and Integrity
- Ventilation Control
- Mechanical Systems
- Building Schedules
- Control Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Building Insulation
- Steam Trap Evaluation
- Evaluation of Air Distribution System
Our in house professionals have Certifications in: Energy Management (CEM), Energy Auditing (CEA), Energy Procurement (CEP). To ensure that you receive the energy solutions that best suit your facility, call 330-784-1286 today!
Why Select a Jennings Service Agreement?
- 24 Hour Service with no overtime fees
- 10% Discount on Required Parts or Repairs
- Upfront repair pricing Guaranteed
- Improved operating Efficiencies Means Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment life
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Call 330-784-1286 or Schedule an Appointment today!