Commercial boilers are used in many commercial buildings including churches, schools, universities, government offices and apartment buildings. Commercial boilers offer reliable, efficient heating that’s continuous and quiet.
Next to furnaces, boilers are the second most common heating system in the United States. Many buildings have old or poorly maintained boilers that should be replaced with efficient (and environmentally friendly) systems or retrofitting the boiler to bring them closer to today’s standards.
How can we help you with your building or commercial boiler?
- Comprehensive service and maintenance
- Oil, Gas or Electric boilers. We service all brands.
- Oil to gas burner conversions
- Custom planning and design
- Cost and efficiency consulting
- Consultation on heat and power systems
- Installation and configuration
- Preventative maintenance for absolute peace of mind.
- Safety Inspections and regulations
Why should you choose Jennings?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Fine Print.
- BBB Accredited Business with A+ rating
- We service and install all brands of heating & cooling systems
- Over 80 years of dedicated service. Over 25,000 satisfied customers!
- NATE Certified, Trained Technicians are available 24/7 with NO EMERGENCY FEES!
- Performance Guarantee on equipment for up to 5 years.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Straightforward pricing and quotes. No open-ended hourly pricing!
- State-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems
Why upgrading your commercial boiler will pay for itself:
Many boilers in commercial buildings can be old and upgrading might not always be a top level concern because of budget. But if you’re considering an upgrade it can save you money and it will pay for itself many times over.
Commercial boilers have very specific ratings from A to G, where an A-rated boiler is the most efficient. A high efficiency A-rated boiler will recover and reuse the waste heat that’s normally lost through the flue. This results in lowered fuel use and ultimately lowered energy costs.
It should be noted that even though a new, high efficiency boiler might cost more than a standard boiler, it can pay for itself in under 5 years. Add to that, the system can last as long as 25 years which makes it a great long term investment for your building.
Other options and energy saving benefits:
Consider a combined heat and power system! A combined heat and power system is used to produce heat for hot water and space heating. The process is much more efficient than using traditional electricity. The total system could end up paying for itself in under four years. Not to mention that you reduce greenhouse gases and your global footprint as you depend less on the electrical grid.
Overall, there are many reasons why a new boiler system can increase your efficiency and operating costs. Call or e-mail us to receive a quote on an Energy Efficient Boiler for your building. We’ll be glad to advise you on all your options.
Stay In-Touch with Jennings for valuable advice and reminders:
If you’re not quite ready to call, please consider signing up for our newsletter containing valuable advice and reminders.