When it is cold out and your central heating isn’t working, that’s not a small problem – that’s a huge issue. No one likes being cold and uncomfortable. When your furnace has got you down, and you are having central heating problems, give us a call at Jennings Heating and Cooling. We are always available 365 days a year – 24 hours a day with no emergency fees added to your bill.
There are several things that can cause issues with your central heating all of which need the attention of a professional.
- No Heat at All – If there is no heat at all when you turn on your furnace, it could be an issue with the electrical power or pilot light. You will want a professional to determine where the problem is, and what the best course of action is.
- Some Heat but Not Enough – If a little heat comes out of your unit, but it isn’t enough to keep your home warm, it could be a couple of issues. It is possible that the ductwork has a leak or is blocked. Another possible issue could be your radiators. They might have trapped air in them. One of our trained technicians will be able to quickly determine the problem.
- Inconsistent Pilot Light – This can be a serious problem. Your pilot light should be blue and strong. A weak pilot light can be quite dangerous, as it can cause high levels of carbon monoxide to escape into your home. If your pilot light is weak, you need to have a professional look at it immediately.
- Blocked or Leaking Ductwork – Both insects and rodents can create blockages in your ductwork. Ductwork can also spring a leak. When this happens, the warm air leaks to the outside instead of warming your home.
- Thermostat Issues – With a properly working thermostat, your home should stay at a pretty consistent temperature. If you are having wild swings, from hot to cold, your thermostat may not be working correctly. We can determine if it needs recalibrated or replaced.
Fix Your Central Heating Problems with Jennings Experience
At Jennings, our NATE Certified and trained technicians can quickly determine the cause of your central heating problem. With over 80 years’ experience, we make it our business to make sure you are always satisfied with our work. In fact, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
In addition, at Jennings you will find:
- An Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating
- Over 25,000 satisfied customers
- A family owned business
- No emergency fees
- State-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems
At Jennings Heating and Cooling, our trained experts will service all brands of central heating systems. No matter what the problem is, we can fix it. In addition, you will find that we always have straight-forward pricing and quotes. There is never open-ended hourly pricing.
Don’t wait. Contact us today by completing our online form to schedule an appointment. We are always available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our well-trained staff can make you warm and comfortable.