If your home or office is too hot, you cannot do your best work. This discomfort causes sluggishness, grouchiness and sleeplessness. If the heat is getting to you, it may be time to think about a central air conditioning installation by Jennings Heating & Cooling Co., Inc.
Get a High-Quality Central Air Conditioning Installation
Choose an HVAC company that can meet the busy schedule of your home or office and give you a quality installation that will last and last. Jennings Heating and Cooling has been serving the greater Akron area since 1931, keeping families and businesses just like yours comfortable during the hot days of summer and the cold days of winter.
Over time, the air conditioning industry has progressed remarkably. Technology has really improved, and we have grown and advanced with it. Our customers have the option to save money by choosing one of the new energy-efficient units available in today’s market. If you are considering energy-saving equipment, feel free to contact us. We offer free consultations.
Notice the Jennings Difference
We not only install a great system for you, but we are there for your maintenance needs and when there are emergency problems down the road. We offer these important differences to consider:
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Our NATE-certified technicians receive over 800 hours of additional training each year
- We are familiar with all brands and can advise you on the best ones for your needs
- We have over 25,000 satisfied customers
- BBB awarded us the A+ rating
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if you have an emergency. There is never an emergency fee charged.
- We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools if you have a problem
- Our vans arrive with over 300 parts on board to speed a repair
Ask About Our Central Air Conditioning Installation
At Jennings, we use the latest technological advances when installing your central air system. We want to be sure your home or office is cooler sooner, and the cost is as low as possible. If you need suggestions, let us provide you some information on anything from increasing your unit’s longevity to improving its efficiency. Contact us today for more information on a new installation.