When your air conditioner goes out during the long, hot summer months, nothing seems more important than getting your unit back in working order. You can trust Jennings Heating & Cooling Co., Inc. to provide a competent air conditioning contractor when your cooling system needs some attention. For over 80 years, our NATE-certified technicians have been installing, repairing, and maintaining central air conditioners in Akron, Ohio.
Trust Jennings for Quality and Experienced Service
Throughout an air conditioner’s life, there are many problems it could face. Common problems include:
- Faulty wiring
- Outdoor unit doesn’t turn on
- Outdoor fan doesn’t run
- Compressor quits working
- AC unit leaking water
- Low refrigerant
- Insufficient cooling
- AC unit running constantly
- AC won’t blow air
Our trained technicians can diagnose these and any other issue you may be facing. Because every home is unique, we can make recommendations for meeting your home’s cooling needs. We can also schedule regular maintenance appointments to keep your unit running at its best, improving efficiency and the length of its life.
Why Should You Choose Jennings?
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, no fine print involved
- We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating
- We install and service all brands
- We have over 25,000 satisfied customers
- Our technicians are available day or night
- You will never pay extra fees for emergency repairs
- Performance is guarantee on equipment for up to 5 years
- We are an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- We have state-of-the-art technology for diagnosing and repairing existing systems
Request an Appointment Today with the Best Air Conditioning Contractor in Akron, Ohio!
We want you to be comfortable and safe. We can provide suggestions to improve your unit’s efficiency and increase its longevity. You can call us anytime, day or night. We’re here to serve you, just as we have been since 1931, throughout Northeast Ohio. Contact us today!