To ensure your air conditioner runs the way it should, it is important that it receives routine maintenance and inspection. Over time, an air conditioner will operate less efficiently as it becomes dirtier, and its parts begin to wear. A yearly checkup and cleaning will have your air conditioner running efficiently, saving you money and extending its life. So if you’re looking for quality AC service in Akron, Ohio, Jennings Heating is your choice for competent AC service.
The Benefits of Servicing Your AC Unit
There are many reasons you should have your air conditioner periodically looked over by a trained technician. Ultimately, you are going to save money if your unit runs properly. Your electricity bill is directly affected by how efficiently your air conditioner runs. Here are some of the benefits for AC service:
- Air conditioning service allows your system to run at its best. This means you will have more control over the temperature of your home. It will be easier for you to live comfortably as you adjust the climate of your home to your exact specifications.
- Allergens in your home can be controlled and reduced by proper service. Dust, pollen, and other particles can be filtered out more effectively when your system has been cleaned and is operating well.
- The health of your family can be jeopardized by an air conditioner that has been neglected.
- Our NATE-certified technicians will be able to recognize problems your unit may be having or will have in the future. Addressing issues proactively allows us to fix them before they become worse and much more costly.
- Regular upkeep will dehumidify the rooms in your house.
Jennings is Akron’s Best for AC Service
Since 1931, Jennings Heating and Cooling has been serving the Akron area, helping families just like yours. Our NATE-certified technicians receive over 800 hours of training each year. More than likely, we will be able to address and solve any issue we encounter while servicing your AC unit. You’ll find that we get the job done quickly and done correctly the first time. Our vans come equipped with over 300 parts, meaning we should be able to meet your needs immediately.
- With over 25,000 satisfied customers, it your satisfaction is our top priority. In fact, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We have received an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We are an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner.
- We’re available to you 24/7 and 365 days a year. We know emergencies happen, so we never take advantage of the situation. We never charge emergency fees.