Call 330-784-1286 for Emergency Service
What happens when you have an emergency? The first reaction of most people is to panic. When a furnace stops working, you need it fixed and fixed immediately—especially in the middle of a cold, Ohio winter. That need can make people feel as if they are at the mercy of the repair company. That is why it is so important to call a company you can trust and rely on—Jennings Heating and Cooling.
- Saving you money – When you have an emergency furnace repair, one concern that comes to mind is how much it will cost to repair your furnace. Many companies will charge an additional fee to come to your home in the middle of the night or on the weekend. That’s not us. We never charge an emergency fee. Keeping your repair costs affordable is of utmost importance to us.
- Advice you can count on – When you have an emergency, you are not always in the position of asking questions to determine if the repairs you are receiving are what you need. At Jennings, our NATE Certified technicians will walk you through the repairs and explain why you need them. You can trust that everyone on Jennings’ staff will give you honest advice.
- Getting it right the first time – With over 86 years’ experience, you can be sure our technicians will get the job done right the first time. The last thing we want to do is waste your time. By arriving when scheduled or in an emergency as soon as possible, we will determine the problem and find the solution as quickly as possible.
- More than 86 years of experience – We have been in business since 1931. During that time, we have worked on almost every brand and model of heating and cooling equipment made.
- Extensive training – Over the years, we have had to learn continually and update our skills to stay top-of-the-line. We continue to offer state-of-the-art products today with the service skills to match. We offer 800 hours of training classes to our technicians every year. They also have access to factory resource personnel and engineers for consultation.
Request HVAC Service Now
Don’t forget, when you’re in the need for 24 HR emergency repair in Akron, Ohio, Jennings is there for you no matter the time of day or night—24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If you have an emergency, please call 330-784-1286 now. If you would like to request service, please fill out and submit the form below and a Jennings associate will be in touch make an appointment.